Alabama offensive lineman named Academic All-American

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Congrats to Arie. He has always seemed very thoughtful and well spoken in interviews I have seen with him. From what I have heard about his family on hear and other sources it sounds like they have a commitment to hard work and excellence.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
How well the football team has done with academics is one of the aspects of Saban's process that doesn't get enough attention. Congrats to Arie.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good for him. This family has represented the Tide well. He is a great example of perseverance. I appreciate role models like this I can show my children. Someone doing things the right way.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
This is just terrific!! Congrats to Arie. After the injuries, he simply and relatively quietly set about becoming a quality, solid mainstay on the OL. He`s the kind of guy and player that will be missed next year!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I really do love reading stories about athletes like Arie preparing themselves for life after football. Charlie Peprah and Demeco Ryan were two other guys that finished with "real" degrees and were prepared to go to work after football. Peprah had a masters in finance. Impressive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.