RollTide.com Basketball - Alabama Set For First True Road Game of Season at Xavier

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From RollTide.com:
December 4th, 2014 04:23 PM

Alabama will play its first true road contest of the season when the Tide travels to Cincinnati, Ohio to take on the Xavier Musketeers on Saturday night at 7 p.m. CT (8 p.m. ET) on CBS Sports Network. It will be the second season in as many years the teams will meet on the hardwood.

...READ MORE HERE...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Thanks. Never thought I'd see an Alabama team lead the nation in FT%. WOW. :eek: Xavier has a good BB rep. I hope for a win. Team is looking good.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Xavier will be tough at their own place but Bama has a real shot at winning. The players should be pumped after their football buddies take the SEC championship game.

Arkansas got taken out by Iowa State last night. It was at Iowa State so probably a little tougher than the "neutral site" location when Bama played them. Still, it doesn't hurt when looking at Alabama's schedule up till now.

I'm expecting Hale to get a little more productive. He has done pretty well early in the season and the team is getting production from other players but his shooting seems to be a little off and he may be in a mini slump.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.