Link: Barrett Jones wins the Iron Bowl wager with two Auburn players on the Rams

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
They look thrilled. Haha.

My cousin lost a bet with her boss. She had to wear a Bama shirt on Monday. She looks better in Crimson. :)

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Kudos for being good sports. I have worn both a Tennessee and an Oklahoma State shirt to my work over similar bets. It stinks but a bet is a bet. Gotta man up.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Love it! Friends having fun! I remember having to wear an AU shirt on a similar bet when I was in high school.

Go For 16

Jan 11, 2014
I have a great niece (8th) grade from valdosta, Ga. go to a barn game with a friends family. She is now a barn fan since it was the first college game she attended ( that is until she goes to a Georgia game or Bama game). we bet that if we lost she could call me Uncle ....... if the barn lost, I get to call her Barney. Whew, is all i can say. i want to send her some fun gigs/memorabellia through the year that she can keep. Any ideas?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.