Game Thread: UCF v. E. Carolina

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Just witnessed an amazing game! 5 seconds left, 51 yd. hail mary to win the game for UCF. ECU was down 26-9 to start the 4th quarter, and scored 21 unanswered to seemingly win the game. The highlights will be out soon. This is why CFB is so awesome!

Highlight Video

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
that was the best non-Bama game I've seen in a while. ECU coming back in the 4th with 3 touchdowns and playing amazing only to lose. That's got to hurt

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
looks like I missed a great game. I saw it was 23-9 in the third and turned it off. Plus I am on a narcotic cough medicine and I would have fallen asleep anyway.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
from the poor time management to the poof field position management to the poor judgment on the last play, that was about as bad a final 2-minutes of football a team can put forth with a 4-point lead. Really bad coaching dcisions by ECU that lead to that last play.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
from the poor time management to the poof field position management to the poor judgment on the last play, that was about as bad a final 2-minutes of football a team can put forth with a 4-point lead. Really bad coaching dcisions by ECU that lead to that last play.
Agreed, the 4th down call for ECU was bewildering. They gave up about 10 yards in order to run 9 seconds off the clock, and in the process gave UCF terrific field position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Agreed, the 4th down call for ECU was bewildering. They gave up about 10 yards in order to run 9 seconds off the clock, and in the process gave UCF terrific field position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that was incredibly perplexing. Ruffin McNeil has done an amazing job with that team though. Surprised to not hear his name come up more with the openings around cfb

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.