Game Thread: Anybody a `Zona Fan tonite ?? (AZ vs Oregon)

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Re: Anybody a `Zona Fan tonite ??

Better question, who isn't a Zona fan tonight?

I really don't care either way because I know we are in if we win, and out if we lose. My only reason for picking a side in this one is I think Oregon would be the toughest matchup for us, and so I wouldn't have my feelings hurt if we didn't have to play them.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I really don't care either way because I know we are in if we win, and out if we lose. My only reason for picking a side in this one is I think Oregon would be the toughest matchup for us, and so I wouldn't have my feelings hurt if we didn't have to play them.
My sentiments exactly. It`s a time, IMHO, when we all should be looking for the easiest way to #16. At this late date, I ain`t proud !

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

My sentiments exactly. It`s a time, IMHO, when we all should be looking for the easiest way to #16. At this late date, I ain`t proud !
Any way we can get Notre Dame back in this? :biggrin:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Definitely....But, I don't expect them to win again. But I will always enjoy seeing Oregon lose. ;)

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Arizona is gonna get killed, primarily because Trevor Matich picked them to win....

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Don't get me wrong. I'll be pulling for Zona. It's just Trevor Matich is one of the worst analyst ever to set foot in an ESPN studio. If he thinks Arizona will win, it's just like placing a hex on them...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Idk who to pull for. On one hand I would pull for zona to give cooper a chance for the heisman with them winning and giving mariotta a bad game, but on the other hand it would be sweet to beat fsu and Oregon with both of their fanbases desperately wanting a shot at us only for us to bring them back down to earth. I guess I'll pull for neither.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala

I am a Zona fan tonight. It is a way to thank Rich Rod and Rita for staying away from Tuscaloosa and everything that has happened since.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. If the Ducks lose again that's too bad. If they win that's fine too. I expect nothing short of any and all opponents best effort from here on out. After all, Bama is used to having the target on their back.

JUST WIN BABY! LET'S ROLL TIDE!

Last edited:

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

I will start the game pulling for Arizona because of the ranking, but if they start a beat down on Oregon it will get me a little nervous that I may be rooting for the better team. We'll see.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

Going to watch the Frozen Tide on-line tonight on PPV, but I'll have this on the regular TV. I wouldn't bet a nickle on Arizona, but I'll be pulling for them just the same.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.