****Bama vs. Mizzou - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Roll Tide! Go Bucks!

Championship Saturday is finally here and both of my teams are still alive!

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
It's been awhile since Ive been this proud of a Bama team. Nothing has come easy for this bunch but they've been so resilient. They are just a pleasure to watch. Win or lose today, I'm very proud of them. That being said, a win today would be wonderful. RTR!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I'm as excited as Les Miles eyeing a certain blade of grass on the field to chomp on! Bama always 'expects' to play for championships; but it's been exciting to watch this team grow up, mature and gel right before our eyes. Proud of the whole football program. Roll Tide!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Wish I could be there today.

This team has already acheived so much, and I have a good feeling it will continue into the final four! Roll Tide!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone.

while i don't have anywhere near as meaningful of a game day grooming ritual as vinny ;), i have to get my hair cut this am. we will probably head down town about noon. hoping we will be able to meet up with some extended family that are coming in town prior to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.