****Bama vs. Mizzou - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Slept in and am glad so the day won't seem so long 'til 3:00. Roll Tide! Let's get this one and move on to the other dome.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
It's really sunny & high 70's here going to IGA ( yes they still have them) & get fresh chicken wings for the grill. They are just the right size not to large or small. I coat them eith vegetable oil & grill them, they flame up a lot so you have to turn off one burner & keep moving them. Take up when done, I like my wings DONE. Coat some with Franks original wing sauce the other with Open Pit BBQ sauce, but un the oven at 170 for about 15 minutes I cooked a hundred last week & with the crowd we had they didn't last 15 minutes, had to cook sliders but I will tell you about them another time. So 200 wings, steak fries, key lime pie, makers mark, and any kind of beer you can think of, really. Opts may need to make it 300 wings?

Have a GREAT Day Everyone & ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Today I suffer the consequences of my foolishness.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Look at what we lost, people, from last year. So this summer I was figuring this year was unlikely to end with us in Atlanta, figuring we'd lose at least twice and that even if we did make it there (a la Mizzou), it wouldn't be for anything but place money.

So instead I took off to go to the Iron Bowl last week and didn't go out to BDS, stayed with friends (divorce lawyers tend to make your spending habits somewhat more thrifty) and watched the game. In exchange for the trip, I agreed to work today (and thus had this past Monday off as my comp day).

I am now suffering for my "unbelief" in the Tide's tenacity.....I have to work 6a-7p at the lab and doggone it if this ain't for a playoff berth. Slap me upside the head and tell me it's a kiss. So will be here and on ESPN GameCast and in and out of the break room as much as possible with the TV tuned to CBS (they didn't have CBS on our new TV here in the lab back in October so I missed the Ole Miss game).

RTR. Let's bring home another SEC title.

And head to N'awlins again!!! The Sugar Bowl will actually MEAN something this time.
Oh ye of little faith. :)

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I've got to go into work today at 3:30 pm. A week ago I was going to go to this game....now, I'll be in a room with no radio or tv. So very sad. Pray that the wx rolls into southern Alabama and there's no flying this afternoon

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
It's really sunny & high 70's here going to IGA ( yes they still have them) & get fresh chicken wings for the grill. They are just the right size not to large or small. I coat them eith vegetable oil & grill them, they flame up a lot so you have to turn off one burner & keep moving them. Take up when done, I like my wings DONE. Coat some with Franks original wing sauce the other with Open Pit BBQ sauce, but un the oven at 170 for about 15 minutes I cooked a hundred last week & with the crowd we had they didn't last 15 minutes, had to cook sliders but I will tell you about them another time. So 200 wings, steak fries, key lime pie, makers mark, and any kind of beer you can think of, really. Opts may need to make it 300 wings?

Have a GREAT Day Everyone & ROLL TIDE ROLL!
So when do I need to be there? And what can I bring? Haha. Sounds awesome! Have fun!

RTR

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Looks like the rain is out of ATL for the day. Was kinda worried when I woke up this morning. That would have made walking around downtown miserable.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Why is it that every time I see Jimbo on my screen...I have the urge to slap him in the face? He seems like such a sleeze.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I've got to go into work today at 3:30 pm. A week ago I was going to go to this game....now, I'll be in a room with no radio or tv. So very sad. Pray that the wx rolls into southern Alabama and there's no flying this afternoon

:(

well make sure to set your DVR to watch it after you get off.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I heard Herby is calling for the upset???!
I listened to it and I didn't hear that at all. All he said was that Bama needed to respect MO and not come out flat. He was sure Saban was doing everything possible to make sure the team respected MO. (paraphrased) The only source I've read which heard it as an upset prediction was SDS. He basically was saying the same things Nick has been saying...

I listened to it and I didn't hear that at all. All he said was that Bama needed to respect MO and not come out flat. He was sure Saban was doing everything possible to make sure the team respected MO. (paraphrased) The only source I've read which heard it as an upset prediction was SDS. He basically was saying the same things Nick has been saying...
Thanks for clarifying that. Just got home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.