****Bama vs. Mizzou - Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Saw in another thread - from a credible poster who would know - that some of the guys are sick w what could be the flu...

GRRRRRRR

Prayers goin' up...
Well that's not good....just not good. Hopefully if true its not widespread or the really bad variety.

The one time I had the flu it knocked me for a loop for 10 days. I can't imagine playing football with it.

I have already been worried about the team being flat before this. Maybe its just me but as a fan I even feel flat after last weeks IB. Kinda wish we had Uga now lol....ah maybe I'm just being a worry wort.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I sure hope to see Bama play a great game today! I'd like to see Bama play the entire 4 quarters like they did on the day they played ATM. I'll take a big win though by a couple three scores. Roll Tide!

bamaman65

All-SEC
Feb 27, 2006
North Alabama
Originally Posted by TDBama78

For those with flu, try unfiltered apple cider vinegar and baking soda, raw honey and Ceylon cinnamon, organic sulfur, food grade hydrogen peroxide. Check those out.

how much of each and when to take it?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Ugh. As the SEC pregame show came on what did they show? The kick six with AU fans hold "Roll Tears Roll" sign. To be fair, I didnt hear what they said during the promo. I thought they would at least show last week's game.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
From the interviews of the team & especially CNS pressed yesterday, I just don't think anything is going to hold them back. Look for something special today, these kids want this BAD.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Originally Posted by TDBama78

For those with flu, try unfiltered apple cider vinegar and baking soda, raw honey and Ceylon cinnamon, organic sulfur, food grade hydrogen peroxide. Check those out.

how much of each and when to take it?
ACV andBS: 6-8oz of water, 2tbs ACV, a nice pile of BS on the tip of a spoon should do the trick. BS and just water is a cure for acid reflux heart burn as well. As for thar others, Google is your friend.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yea I am immunosupressed too (MS drug of course) so I am extra careful. I have a 7 year old, and of course that goes STRAIT out the window cause I got a 1st grader. Though I am a little obnoxious telling kids that don't 'cover their mouths' to do so...I have yet to have a parent get aggravated with me, yet. She brought something home though that had me hacking and feverish for longer than I have ever been sick before. Thank the lord it got a little better right before thanksgiving, or I'd have been useless for sure...and Hubby was hosting some of his soldiers too. Oh boy could that have went bad had I not got better.
Man.I feel for you. 1st graders are little petri dishes. You can't preach hygiene to a 7 yr old - they'll forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.