Game Thread: Iowa State @ TCU

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
How is this possible assuming Baylor beats Kansas St?? Identical records but Baylor won head-to-head..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
If Baylor wins, he'll likely award them one as well. Co-champs.
Idk maybe. That tweet made it sound like they were being awarded "the" championship trophy. Maybe the B12 wants to make sure they get at least one in..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Ha! That Big 12 ad is still claiming "true champion" determined on the field. How can they have co-champions given that ad?
That's what I was getting at earlier. It doesn't appear they are having Co-Champs. The B12 commissioner is awarding TCU as the conference champions after the game, if they win obviously..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If Baylol wins today (especially if they win big), they deserve to be in over TCU, imo. After hearing the GameDay guys all agree, the committee will be hard-pressed to put TCU in over Baylol.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
If Baylol wins today (especially if they win big), they deserve to be in over TCU, imo. After hearing the GameDay guys all agree, the committee will be hard-pressed to put TCU in over Baylol.
You may be exactly right if Baylor wins big. With TCU up 34-3, it seems hard to swallow that a team could be ranked #3, have that kind of win (or greater), and drop 2 or more spots. But the committee members have set several precedents already that are difficult to explain.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
The committee is just waiting on Baylor. If they win TCU will be jumped no doubt.
Likely so. I went into this game thinking that TCU didn't belong in the top 4. The more I watch TCU here, the more convinced I become. They just throw the ball up and hope their receiver is the one who catches it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.