Game Thread: ****Bama vs. Mizzou - Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..It's todays game we play in..I agree though the defender should know when to hold up & not lower the boom trying to make ESPN's highlight of the day..It will get you backside thrown out of the game..And I too don't necessarily like it, but, you have to know when to pull up on making those type hits..He rung Blake's "Bell" for sure..
I hate that call. It's football. But that's the direction the game is headed. Rules are rules

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I think so, especially after the first couple games and he got loose. Beautiful throw.
Forgot to include the quote, is he a better long ball thrower than AJ?

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Same reaction as last week from Kiffin. Safety vacated. He knew it was a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tider70

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 15, 2013
'WMACK' i agree that several calls this year have been very questionable on this targeting mess. But Sims WAS completely defenseless on that hit. That kind of crap needed to be dealt with. That hit brough Sims completely off the ground!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
His deep ball is MILES ahead of AJ's. AJ consistently overthrew Cooper & White, to the point where I wondered if he even practiced timing with it.
I kinda thought AJ under threw the deep ball too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChesapeakeTide

All-SEC
Nov 24, 2006
Laurel, MD
I think if Ray had lowered his target and hit Blake in the chest he wouldn't have been flagged. But when you hit a player, esspecially a QB in the neck head area you'll get the flag every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.