****Bama vs. Mizzou - Post-Game Thread****

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I am so proud of the way that Blake Sims has handled the media attention after the game.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Sitting in Bryant Denny at the A day game, if you told me Blake Sims would lead us to a 12-1 record and win the SEC, I would have thought you were nuts. I'm so proud of the job Blake has done this year! Coach Lane Kiffin has really done a great job mentoring Blake.
This team is really special and Coach Saban may have done his greatest coaching job yet!
Roll Tide!
Coach said that at A-Day they don't do the things that Blake does well.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
12 wins! SEC champs! What an amazing, wonderful season.

On to the semi-finals... ^_^

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
My favorite is on SDS where they saying that the hit on Blake Sims wasn't targeting. "May have been a late hit, but it wasn't targeting." LOL

They should put an embedded video link of that hit in the NCAA rule book and say "Gentlemen, this is a textbook example of targeting".

Lord they need a dump truck full of ointment to deal with posterior pain they are experiencing....

B

BroadwayJoe777

SEC Championship Number 24! Congratulations Alabama Crimson Tide!

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Great win and I'm absolutely thrilled for the team and coaches. At mid season I was not very confident that they would even win 10 games, but the grit and determination this team showed along with a 'never say die' attitude has really been something to behold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheButcher1994

Dec 1, 2013
Proud of this team! The SEC Championship is always special. Think about what these guys have accomplished over the last month.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.