Game Thread: GA Tech vs. F$U

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
I think Rapis is going to have to have s perfect game to win and I don't think he can do it.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I really hope tech can win, because I wanna see that piece of crap Winston cry. But if not, I can't wait for New Orleans. I might even go, and I haven't been to a ball game in almost 20 years.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know that this offense is tough to defend with only a week to prepare, but FSU is getting blown off the ball.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
When they came back from a commercial break and panned the camera around the stadium it was very evident there were lots of empty seats. ACC can't even sell out their title game.
The weather was crappy in Charlotte today. But I wouldn't think a lot of locals have enough interest to go see this one. I'd think The Winston fans would travel better than that.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Who do you guys want to win? The Thugs or GT?

OR

Would you rather beat F$U in the first round of the College Playoffs?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..GT's offense looks freaking awesome, if their D can ever shut down FSWho's offense, and helps out their offense, they will beat The Criminoles..How would y'all feel if we ever went with a Wishbone offense like GT's..With as many talented RB's we have..Could y'all imagine with Yeldon, Henry, and say Tyren Jones all playing at the same time in a Wishbone attack type offense..Scary to think how good we would be running out of it..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.