Game Thread: Whisky VS OSU (Fox)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I say, drop TCU out of the top 4 and put Ohio State in. It would be a crime to leave them out! tOSU is making a good Wisconsin team
look REAL BAD!

They have justification for leaving TCU or Baylor out! NO CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Maybe the Big 12-2 will organize one after this year if
they are left out of the Big Party! However, I sure think it was DUMB of the Committee to move TCU up to #3. That makes it harder to DROP them.

Oregon won the PAC 12!
Bama won the SEC!
FSU will probably win the ACC!
tOSU is blowing Wisconsin off the map big time in the B1G!

Sorry, TCU and Baylor. Help get your conference's act together!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
This should not be about conference champions--it should be about the four BEST teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maybe it should be, but that perspective runs contrary to the mission of the playoff selection committee. Keep in mind that one preeminent value of the committee is to preserve the integrity of the regular season.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
This should not be about conference champions--it should be about the four BEST teams.

I don't think anyone can justify saying that TCU or Baylor are better than Ohio State. So the only criteria left is that TCU and Baylor did not play in a Conference Championship game and their records are NOT as good as Ohio State's will be. 12 - 1 vs 11 - 1.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
BTW, if we hold on tonight, we will have beaten 9 bowl eligible teams. Not SEC teams, but still...

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I don't think anyone can justify saying that TCU or Baylor are better than Ohio State. So the only criteria left is that TCU and Baylor did not play in a Conference Championship game and their records are NOT as good as Ohio State's will be. 12 - 1 vs 11 - 1.
I stand by my statement. I'm just not sold on the big ten conference. On a neutral field I think TCU beats the Buckeyes. Unfortunately, I don't think the committee will agree with me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.