Congratulations BAMA!

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Had no idea that was the situation. Guess without Mac to kick around, he is just mailing it in.
Complacency is a natural human trait. OU has made Bob very wealthy. He used to be hungry. Tonight he looked like he was upset he was going to be late for supper.
So who do you folks prefer playing in the semifinal?

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Complacency is a natural human trait. OU has made Bob very wealthy. He used to be hungry. Tonight he looked like he was upset he was going to be late for supper.
I think we match up better against Ohio state and/or TCU but it's looking like we will draw FSU on jan 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I prefer to start off with the first draw of FSU. Our personnel matches up best with them, and we match up schemewise, as well. I would worry most about Oregon and TCU, if they make it. If you watched today, look at the size of our DL/LB corps. We're part-way to learning how to defend the true spread teams. Today, I started to holding my breath when we cornered their QB for a loss. It always worked out poorly for us, although they were helped out a bit by a little "push separation." So, I'd like to start out with FSU and then the winner of TCU or whomever...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This isn't Nick's best team, but it is good enough to maybe win a national title. I would prefer the Ducks in the first round. They will have to wait, though until the 2nd round , if we are lucky enough to get that far.

I think CFB is actually down throughout the country this year. PAC 12 north is horrible. PAC 12 south is overrated. THE Big 12 champs are TCU and Baylor. all the big ten teams have at least one terrible loss. THE SEC was led most of the year by the Mississippi schools , and the SEC East was horrible.

Concerning Bob, Are you echoing the sentiments of a large portion of the Sooner fanbase, or a small minority opinion

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This isn't Nick's best team, but it is good enough to maybe win a national title. I would prefer the Ducks in the first round. They will have to wait, though until the 2nd round , if we are lucky enough to get that far.

I think CFB is actually down throughout the country this year. PAC 12 north is horrible. PAC 12 south is overrated. THE Big 12 champs are TCU and Baylor. all the big ten teams have at least one terrible loss. THE SEC was led most of the year by the Mississippi schools , and the SEC East was horrible.

Concerning Bob, Are you echoing the sentiments of a large portion of the Sooner fanbase, or a small minority opinion

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA

I don't know. Usually criticism on sooerfans.com gets you called a fair weather fan. I went to my first Sooner game in 62 when Bud Wilkinson was still coaching. I know Stoops brought Sooner football back from the grave, and every Sooner will always be thankful to him. If today's loss was a one time thing,it would be different. Not having a team ready to play is not acceptable, and it never will be.
You may have seen pictures of Bob's house. It's a castle, seriously. 5.5 million a year in a state that has school districts not being to pay their bills is not a laughing matter. Stoops does a lot of good things in Norman, I know he visits a childrens hospital every Wednesday, and has told the staff if he ever sees a camera, he wont be back. Sooner football deserves better on the field than what we have been getting.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I don't know. Usually criticism on sooerfans.com gets you called a fair weather fan. I went to my first Sooner game in 62 when Bud Wilkinson was still coaching. I know Stoops brought Sooner football back from the grave, and every Sooner will always be thankful to him. If today's loss was a one time thing,it would be different. Not having a team ready to play is not acceptable, and it never will be.
You may have seen pictures of Bob's house. It's a castle, seriously. 5.5 million a year in a state that has school districts not being to pay their bills is not a laughing matter. Stoops does a lot of good things in Norman, I know he visits a childrens hospital every Wednesday, and has told the staff if he ever sees a camera, he wont be back. Sooner football deserves better on the field than what we have been getting.
I was on Soonerfans earlier, there are several 'thanks Bob, now leave 'threads. Speaking of SFs, that board seems to not be as active as it once was.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.