Best coaching call of the year: CNS hires CLK

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
No doubt CNS best decision this year was hiring Lane Kiffin. It was almost the equivalent of Bear Bryant deciding to go with the wish bone in 1971. Thanks coach for adding Kiffin to your staff. It's been a fun year watching Blake, Cooper and the rest of the offense work their magic this year.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
No doubt CNS best decision this year was hiring Lane Kiffin. It was almost the equivalent of Bear Bryant deciding to go with the wish bone in 1971. Thanks coach for adding Kiffin to your staff. It's been a fun year watching Blake, Cooper and the rest of the offense work their magic this year.
I have to admit that may be the best hire of the year

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
I honestly don't think we win the Iron Bowl without Kiffin calling the plays. We might have won if Coach Mac was calling the offense, but it would have been ugly with Nuss. I hope he stays around and continues to take our offense forward.

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
Never in a million years could I have foreseen Lane Kiffin as the OC @ Alabama. But, he's done an amazing job and am so happy Saban hired him. Hope we get to hang on to both of them for a while.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I'll say it: without Kiffin, Sims doesn't have the year he had. I think those two just 'clicked.' CLK 'gets' Sims, and Sims responds to him. CLK brings out the best in Sims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I know some May still not like it but the numbers don't lie. CNS did tell the media that he got what he expected! he is an excellent coach & play caller. Looking at him on the sideline, I think CLK is having fun now.

How would we do is we had a job & our performance was on TV. Every week, & knowing that 1/2 wanted you to fail?

Lane net is Crimson Tide family now & if he stays to help & learn from THE BEST he will be a Great HC again.

like most I was stunned by the hire now we see the Genius that is Saban.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
He's done a fantastic job with the personnel we have. Even better things may be around the corner for next year too! The offense should be pretty darn nasty.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.