I think Florida State would give us the biggest problems.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I did some thinking, and I fully 100% believe that Florida State would give us the most problems/issues out of the teams that I see potentially in the playoff.

Am I the only one that feels that way?

Reason being, is because I feel like their OLine/DLine would match up with us the best. We'd win the line of scrimmage against those other teams pretty consistently, but against FSU, I don't think it would be as easy.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I don't fear those Basketball on grass teams as much as I did before. From a pure physical standpoint, I just feel like FSU would match up with us the best out of all of these teams.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I'm just glad this year that we get a chance for all the marbles. This team has far exceeded my expectations. I really thought we'd be a 2-3 loss team. Glad I was wrong. Roll Tide!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The biggest advantage Bama has is the time off to get our nicked up players closer to 100%. And CNS is the best at game planning and strategy with prolonged amounts of time in between games. For that reason I think the first playoff game will be easier than the second one, regardless of opponent..

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
I would have agreed with you last year. The difference this year is that our offense can score.

I think we control our destiny.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
The secret to beating FSU is to just keep throwin crab legs behind Sham-us Winston. He'll be so distracted that they will continue to lose yards all game long.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
......................................................................................Yes you're alone in this thinking... Why do you have to start this when you didnt' even enjoy the win... 24 hours isn't even up!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.