Sunday afternoon will be very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
TCU played a nobody. FSU actually won somewhat soundly. Baylor beat KSU convincingly and will be conference champs. OSU is throttling Wisky. I think Bama and Oregon are only 2 comfortable right now.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Tuesday will be very interesting

12:30 Eastern tomorrow, we will know.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

But I agree, this will be very interesting. Not sure why they didn't make it prime time. They probably want to get home and back to their normal lives. Lol

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Ohio State deserves it. The Big 12 is vastly overrated and, IMO, should be penalized for the lack of a championship game and the refusal to abide by their own bylaws in declaring a conference champion.

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Ohio State
4. Florida State

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu

I just don't see how they can drop TCU out after winning a game by 52 points. But this committee has been all over the place, so we'll see.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Yup..For some reason I absolutely hate the man & gets my BP up just listening to him talk..He comes across as a "Snake Oil Salesman" & I just don't like the man in the least bit..I'll give him credit that he's produced as The Criminoles HC, but, he's traded off his integrity to get FSU & Jameis to the top of college football..I actually think they should be #1 simply because they're the defending NC's & has won every game since winning it last year..I think they should be #1 until we knock them off the top of the hill & we reclaim the #1 ranking..Others may disagree with me & that's fine n dandy..That's just my opinion..
Fisher,what a weasel of a little man.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Ohio st is in,,got to have a team from north of the mason Dixon to satisfy corporate advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.