SECCG as called by Eli Gold

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I appreciate what you have done weekly this week. Eli is a treasure, and his radio coverage of Alabama is much better than the TV coverage.

I listened to his broadcast yesterday while watching on TV, but did not sync them up by pausing the video until the game was decided. It made for a weird game experience, but I stuck with it since Alabama was winning and I am too superstitious to change something like that when things are going that well.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Aw you guys :) video is done. Hopefully I can get it uploaded by bed time. If not it will be up tomorrow. It's a good one!

I really have enjoyed putting these together this season. Wish I would have started with the first game. They do replays of the game broadcasts during the week, so maybe I can catch some and put them to video. I really want the Arky and A&M games. Its a shot in the dark though as I dont know exactly when they play them. I will be ready next season!

Now I just need to get these final 2!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.