News Article: Cecil Hurt Article

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Re: Cecils Hurt Article

Cecil Hurt is an icon when it comes to writing about sports and Alabama in particular. You can always bet he writes his stories with an honest, open viewpoint. Thanks for sharing.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I enjoy reading Cecil Hurt's articles, just like I used to read those of Benny Marshall many moons ago. In fact, I think I learned to read by reading Benny Marshall's articles in The B'ham News.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL

I think the turning point of the season was Landon Collins interception in the 4th quarter of the Arkansas game. Ever since then, this team has had fun.

RhodeIslandRed

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2005

The theme is not too dissimilar from JessN's. MSU Wrap-up article. Very nice read, indeed.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

"......It sounds sappy, but some sentimental types came to love this team, in spite of its flaws, maybe even because of them........"

I'm one of those sappy sentimental types, Cecil. As usual, you nailed the message. I've loved every Bama team that's played in my lifetime, but there is something special about this group of young men.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.