CFP Selection Show watch thread

beardensdaman44

All-SEC
Mar 7, 2006
OSU Played extremely well last night. With that said, Urb is down to his 3rd string QB who has 1 start under his belt and Saban has a month to prepare. I'll take it.

TexanBammer

All-SEC
Sep 8, 2012
Richardson, TX
Message - All 4 teams WON their championship game!
I don't think that has much to do with it honestly. If Ohio State had won by 1 or 2 vs Wisconsin, they don't get moved up.

Baylor wasn't as dominating in their last game as the Bucks were. I don't understand how on earth you drop TCU from #3 to #6 in a week they won by 50+ but oh well.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Galloway really has his nose out of joint.
He apparently does not understand the different between comparative evaluation criteria and absolute evaluation criteria.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Jeff Long speaking now...he has said "with a conference championship game" twice now in talking about OSU.

Edit: Then he referenced OSU's 13th game.

Last edited:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
If TCU is going to end up 6th, why have them 3rd the week before when obviously there are 3 more teams that are "better" than they are? Just sayin' .......

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I hope it stays civil on this board, you may have to bite your tongue a little......a little more than usual.
I don't think so - I truly have come to love Alabama football. I will continue to do what I have done - come to this board to talk about Alabama football, not OSU football. I have not plans to beat my drum - it just isn't my style. Besides, my drum as a Buckeye fan is a lot smaller than my drum as an Alabama fan.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I must admit that I am surprised that they didn't put FSU 4th and OSU 3rd to keep the Sugar and Rose Bowls more traditional. I am glad, though. I like the set-up and am now ready to gear up for OSU. I was really expecting them to put Oregon first and us second so they could slide FSU to third and then put OSU fourth to keep the traditional match-ups.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.