Question: I got my tickets!!!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
WHO ELSE IS GOING?!?!?

So as we watched the CFB announcement I couldn't join you guys here on tidefans as I was sitting on ebay with 5 tickets in my cart, waiting for the official word of what I and a friend had hoped for, Bama vs Buckeyes. He is a lifelong Buckeye fan, who'll be travelling down here from Ohio for this game. We started talking about it last night after their performance and the chances of exactly this happening. The only thing that makes this game even mo'betta? He is a die hard "I hate Alabama" guy, and I, well, I'm pretty hard core on a hatred of THEosu.

We've agreed to a classy time, as we'll both be bringing our wives to this event (both avid fans) and an in-law. Here's where we'll be sitting, as we just wanted "in the door" tickets so that's what we got.

link

feel free to buy some seats near me.

low prices right now are around $329 for the cheaper tickets....

Last edited:

tidegrandpa

All-American
WHO ELSE IS GOING?!?!?

So as we watched the CFB announcement I couldn't join you guys here on tidefans as I was sitting on ebay with 5 tickets in my cart, waiting for the official word of what I and a friend had hoped for, Bama vs Buckeyes. He is a lifelong Buckeye fan, who'll be travelling down here from Ohio for this game. We started talking about it last night after their performance and the chances of exactly this happening. The only thing that makes this game even mo'betta? He is a die hard "I hate Alabama" guy, and I, well, I'm pretty hard core on a hatred of THEosu.

We've agreed to a classy time, as we'll both be bringing our wives to this event (both avid fans) and an in-law. Here's where we'll be sitting, as we just wanted "in the door" tickets so that's what we got.

link

feel free to buy some seats near me.

low prices right now are around $329 for the cheaper tickets....
Those will be good, a little jealous. I'm lyin' I'm REAL jealous. Enjoy and ROLL TIDE !

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I got mine this morning because I knew they were going to sky rocket when the other team was announced. Glad we knew our destination

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I got mine this morning because I knew they were going to sky rocket when the other team was announced. Glad we knew our destination
we wanted to order early and were gonna do it last night. problem was, no one knew if the OSU thing was gonna happen, and since we wanted to go together if possible, that made the wait necessary. we ended up paying a solid $50-75 more per ticket because of the wait, but paying the premium for a chance like this is acceptable

JAMMArob

Dec 8, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
Been casually browsing National Championship tickets early. The prices are insane as always. *When* Bama makes it, i'll take my chances with scalpers at the stadium.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
I'm working on it. Part of me wants to wait and try to go the NC game, but that trip will exponentially more expensive. New Orleans is just a 3 hour drive from our neck of the woods.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.