Early Point Spreads

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I think Oregon will be spending too much time game planning for us and not Florida State during this layoff. Its kind of easy to look past them based on Florida State's overall body of work and how they just squeak by every single team they play.

Florida State is more than capable of dropping 50 points on Oregon. FSU has two good RBs and the all time ACC WR in terms of yards and catches etc. Their offense is no slouch either.

....They also have Jameis Winston.

Plus Florida State feels VERY SLIGHTED right now and disrespected. They'll be fired up against Oregon.

Player vs player, I'd go out on a limb and say that Florida State has just as good, if not better skill players than Oregon does.
It wouldn't be a long offensive team meeting to plan a scheme to beat us. As long as you have decent tall receivers and a good arm on the QB, just throw it deep against the sidelines enough times and you'll have success.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
It wouldn't be a long offensive team meeting to plan a scheme to beat us. As long as you have decent tall receivers and a good arm on the QB, just throw it deep against the sidelines enough times and you'll have success.
Wow. Really? I guess you didn't watch how their 3rd string QB destroyed a pretty good Wisconsin team 59-0 in the Big 10 Championship Game. I'm surprised it isn't a pick 'em.
I see someone had their fair share of Debbie Downers this morning.

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
For some reason I think FSU takes Oregon. FSU is sloppy and undisciplined, but they have SEC caliber athletes and they know how to win. They will show up in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon has played SEC teams before. Big and fast always beats small and fast.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
For some reason I think FSU takes Oregon. FSU is sloppy and undisciplined, but they have SEC caliber athletes and they know how to win. They will show up in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon has played SEC teams before. Big and fast always beats small and fast.
I think they do too. My only hedge is FSU has to handle the edges better on defense than they did against GT. Different offensive scheme, but still those big bodies got toasted on the edge more times than they secured it last Saturday. I don't think FSU can afford to get into that kind of a scoring match with the Ducks.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Likewise. Don't forget that almost every time they call the name of an FSU defensive starter for making a play, that kid was on Saban's radar as the kind of SEC recruit who's kryptonite to Zer-0-gon's gimmicky finesse offense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.