Say something nice about Ohio State thread.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I have a close childhood friend who is a tOSU graduate and lives in Columbus. Three of my heroes are native Ohians, Neil Armstrong, John Glenn and Jack Nicklaus. Almost forgot, B1G Tide is a respected poster.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Jackets are for sissies.
If he had been a Southern General, I would have followed him into battle. Growing up the only coach I respected more than Coach Woody was Coach Paul Bryant. It was 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense for him.

I really wish that he had not done what he did to that Clemson player. JoePa and Woody both stayed at least 1+ year/years tooooooo long.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I have nothing but respect for Ohio St & am glad that we're playing each other in this kinda setting..Two of College Football's top Power Houses, playing one another in the 1st ever playoff scenario..Even though they're down to their 3rd string QB, he showed their offense hasn't slowed down, and it will take our best game to take them out..As we march on to add another NC's to NCAA's biggest collection at one school..I think it will be a battle & will be a close game..Could be the toughest game we will play even in the NC Game..

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I have nothing but respect for Ohio St & am glad that we're playing each other in this kinda setting..Two of College Football's top Power Houses, playing one another in the 1st ever playoff scenario..Even though they're down to their 3rd string QB, he showed their offense hasn't slowed down, and it will take our best game to take them out..As we march on to add another NC's to NCAA's biggest collection at one school..I think it will be a battle & will be a close game..Could be the toughest game we will play even in the NC Game..
That 3rd team QB looks like their best QB so far this year. That's based on his play last night.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
It's the home of the Thruman Cafe, a great place to buy burgers.

Columbus is the home of White Castle, similar to Krystal's.

Dunlin, just nortwest of Columbus is the home of Wendy's.

I can't stand Gold Star or Sky Line chili from Cincinnati.

St. Rt. 315 runs by the horseshoe, not an interstate.

I have kept the book at two state basketball tournaments at the Schottenstein Center.

Cardelle Jones' brother has stayed at our house.

Whew! I am all out of good things to say.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Thank you. I live and work in Ohio but Alabama is home.
I live and work/ed in Texas, but "My Home's in Alabama, no matter where I lay my head". The singing group, Alabama, is my all-time favorite
singing group. My blood is as Crimson as you can get! Currently, it still flows into my heart like a Crimson Tide!

When I croak, bury my bones or spread my ashes in Alabama.

Ezekiel 20:29 "Then I said to them: What is this high place you go to?" (It is called Bamah to this day.)

The Old Testament version of Bama is "Bamah". The "h" is silent.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..This game will be two teams whose QB's that no one last year, that keeps up with college football, would have guessed would be playing against each other in the semi-finals of the 1st ever play-off NCAA D-1 format as our QB's..The twists & paths teams take every year is different & is what makes college football the most awesome sport for us fans to watch unfold every year..
That 3rd team QB looks like their best QB so far this year. That's based on his play last night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.