Say something nice about Ohio State thread.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I for one am glad we get to play Ohio State. It's good to play a traditional football program such as OSU in our first playoff game.

Therefore I would like to say something nice about Ohio.... Buckeyes are very low in cholesterol.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Columbus is an awesome college city. If you have never been here, come up for a visit. You will have a great time - guaranteed. Just don't turn on any of the sports radio channels while in town.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
They absolutely DESTROYED a good team and a really good back's Heisman chances (for 2nd place) yesterday. "Dotting the I" is a cool tradition. That, and all the OSU folks I know are good folks.

Oh yeah, and they've never beaten Bama.

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I just did in another thread. I did like Columbus and the people there when I visited for work several years ago. However, I have never liked The OSU. I also had a roommate from Michigan when I was at Bama, and he really taught me to hate them. He told me the saying in Michigan was oh how I hate Ohio St. Then, Meyer went there. Since I have nothing nice to say about the football program, I will just stick with the comment about Columbus above.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Columbus is an awesome college city. If you have never been here, come up for a visit. You will have a great time - guaranteed. Just don't turn on any of the sports radio channels while in town.

I've been to Columbus many times. My brother-in-law is an OSU grad. Great town, nice folks. I'm am happy to be playing y'all, it should be fun.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Skyline chili is Amazing!!!!
I have bidnis associates, up there, that would strongly disagree with that. They will not touch it. (Of course, Cincinnati and Columbus are about 100 miles apart. Cincy is across the river from KY. The 2 cities are more different than alike.)

Anyway, I'll go with their band.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.