Is Bo Scarborough Locked and Loaded for RB ?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I think with Yeldon probably going pro and Drake still having question marks I think he has to start out at RB and I have no issue with that, he is MORE than capable of being an elite back in our system.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Seems the expectation for Bo is do what Jalston has done this season - play some HB, RB, FB, and split out wide.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Seems the expectation for Bo is do what Jalston has done this season - play some HB, RB, FB, and split out wide.
A slightly smaller, faster, version? Won't that be great?! 6 ft+ . . . 230 lbs+ according to most listings.

Hope he can bring as much "want-to" as JF. Gonna miss his huge heart.

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I think we'll see him play at RB and HB, and he'll motion in to the slot a lot to get match-ups on safeties or LB's. He is a match-up nightmare, and I can not WAIT to have him next season.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think we'll see him play at RB and HB, and he'll motion in to the slot a lot to get match-ups on safeties or LB's. He is a match-up nightmare, and I can not WAIT to have him next season.
Have to imagine LK is loving the idea of matching Bo and OJ on safeties and/or LBs at the same time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.