Ohio State Fans chant "We want Bama"

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Ohio State Fans want Bama

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/20...te-fans-want-alabama-college-football-playoff

Up by eight scores well on their way to the first shutout win in a Power 5 conference championship game ever and the biggest point-spread-underdog margin of victory in the history of college football, Ohio State fans took matters into their own hands, beginning a "WE WANT BAMA" chant.
While previously we've come across ironic and often sarcastic "We Want Bama' chants making their way into the college sports internet lexicon, Buckeye faithful turned in a situationally perfect one, as Ohio State backers want nothing more than their team to earn their way into the first ever College Football Playoff set to be announced later today. If it's as the four seed against a one seeded Alabama in New Orleans, well hey, all the better.
For what it's worth, the Buckeyes are 0-3 all time against Alabama, with their most recent matchup coming in the 1995 Citrus Bowl, a 24-17 loss.

Last edited:

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Be careful what you wish for. Because you just got it, and Bama is nothing like the B1G patsies you've been playing all year. OSU is a good team, but they haven't faced a team in the ball park of as talented and well coached as Bama. CUM had more talent at UF, with the great Tim Tebow at the helm, and got run out of town.

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Ohio State Fans want Bama

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/20...te-fans-want-alabama-college-football-playoff

Up by eight scores well on their way to the first shutout win in a Power 5 conference championship game ever and the biggest point-spread-underdog margin of victory in the history of college football, Ohio State fans took matters into their own hands, beginning a "WE WANT BAMA" chant.
While previously we've come across ironic and often sarcastic "We Want Bama' chants making their way into the college sports internet lexicon, Buckeye faithful turned in a situationally perfect one, as Ohio State backers want nothing more than their team to earn their way into the first ever College Football Playoff set to be announced later today. If it's as the four seed against a one seeded Alabama in New Orleans, well hey, all the better.
For what it's worth, the Buckeyes are 0-3 all time against Alabama, with their most recent matchup coming in the 1995 Citrus Bowl, a 24-17 loss.
Don't feel too bad, lil bucks. Ask Joey Galloway. He can explain how easy it is to cover him...err, I mean one receiver.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
It's not that weird though. Of course they wanted Bama, that means they'd have been ranked in the Final 4. Better to have a shot at the title than to play Clemson in the Orange Bowl again.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
All I got say is two things:

1) Be careful what you wish for. You can let your mockingbird size mouth overload your hummingbird size rear.

2) Bring lunch..and a snack....and your dinner..

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
I read the title of this thread and then clicked the link....and just rolled my eyes. Everyone wants a shot at the champs (perennial anyways) and ALABAMA is everyone's biggest game, every year. So of course every one WANTS BAMA. We will just add them to the list

tOSU
LSU
ND
Oregon (forgot about Stanford)
Oklahoma State (forgot about Iowa State)

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
FWIW, my workplace is flooded with Buckeye fans (SW Ohio) and the concensus this morning among them was that Bama will likely win. They were very cordial.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I was watching CNN the other day, they were doing this piece on the Russians being belligerent in Ukraine, when all of a sudden this guy with no identifying insignia and a balaclava jumped in front of the camera and yelled "Ve vant Bama!"

Its just getting crazy out there.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.