Florida State players say they want Bama

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If they're not worried about Oregon, they ain't gonna play Bama.

Because Oregon ain't chopped liver.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Haha, they can be no more focused on us than we can on them. We both have to take care of business before we can start thinking about the championship game. Personally I hope they get us though. I really feel like their scheme will be easier for us to prepare for in 11 days than Oregon's will.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
That's what OSU is saying. Which made me pause to recall...a few years ago, when CNS was decrying the HUNH, those teams that liked the HUNH said "Tough, you don't like the way we play, then just switch to it!" In retrospect...is that really what those guys wanted? I was thinking that same thought when this all started. Do you guys really want the best coach in CFB, with being able to attract the best athletes, to go to a HUNH? How did they think that was going to work out for them? CNS is just now vamping up the system. And in my eyes...it's been quite impressive thus far.

Roll Tide!

Most of their fans too. Living in Tallahassee I hear a lot of it. My vehicle proudly displays the script "A" on the front, and I've already been flipped-off twice this past weekend. I attribute it to fear rather than disrespect. Deep down they know who the better team is.
Not that far deep down. Living in Pensacola I've seen cautious optimism, not the crap I got last year. Bama is hungry right now. I wouldn't want them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Well the good thing about FSU wanting Bama so badly is it gives the local females a chance to catch their breath. :biggrin2:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.