Amari's going to New York!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
There's no one player that deserves The Heisman more than Coop, but, it's a shame Blake isn't there with him..I think Blake's body of work this year is as impressive, if not more, more impressive than Mariotta..I would go as far to say Blake is more important to our team, as Coop has been, cause Blake put this team on his back & has lead our team to the #1 ranking..I truly think & the kinda numbers he's put up, what Blake has done, is as impressive as any one player in the country & would be as deserving winning The Heisman as any player in the country..I may get flamed for stating that, but, that's just how I feel & see it..I'd vote for Blake winning The Heisman in a heartbeat..With having said all that..I sure hope folks votes fairly & doesn't pick against Coop cause he goes to Bama..There's a lot of Bama 'Haters that would vote for anyone other than Coop just cause folks are tired of all things Bama & our continued domination of college football..
With what Mariota's has done this year, he's deserving of the Heisman, and is almost a lock to win it.
Coop, however, is an absolute, not even close, lock for the Biletnikoff. Thats a huge accomplishment.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Since Cammy Cam this has been an ESPN award, if anyone thinks they don't totally control it just look how their power gave it to RG3 with just 3 good games at the end.

its sick.
It started long before that. Peyton Manning wins the Heisman in 1997 if not for ESPN's campaign for Woodson.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I agree and go back even further - to Tim Tebow. He carried Tebow's water for him even when it was completely unnecessary. I love Herbstreit, but he sometimes acts like a fan. He tries to convince his viewers that he is correct instead of just presenting information and letting his viewers decide for themselves.
i had forgotten about that one, i guess tebow's tears washed away all of my memories of that ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.