Prediction: Florida State beats Oregon

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Scouts don't agree with that... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-florida-states-jameis-winston-is-a-nightmare

Chris Carter also said JW is ready to play in the NFL right now but MM would have to be in the right system.

I thought at the first of the year FSU would run the table because they were so dominant last year and they had JW coming back. Really the surprise is how FSU has struggled. FSU has the more talented team but they are dysfunctional so I'm picking Oregon to win.

Whoever wins, I hope it's a decisive victory so we can wipe the floor with the winner and leave no doubt who should be the National Champs.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
Winston was betting on coming back next year... until this off the field issues.. and it looks like he may be forced out by FSU after title game.....
Never underestimate the "grace" of the Powers That Be at FSU. If he is capable of national athletic recognition, he gets whatever he wants. I really don't care who wins that game...I only hope WE win. My Holiday dreams will be fulfilled if we skin either one of those wanna-be's.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
It's a win-win for me as a football fan and an Alabama fan.

As a football fan it's a great matchup between two very different, dominant teams. I will be glued to the TV for this one.

As a Bama fan, it's all good - if FSU wins then we will play them and break the streak and break some hearts. If Oregon wins, then hey, FSU finally loses (haha) and we get a NCG matchup that's been discussed and dissected for 5+ years.

Again, for the record, I think Oregon wins. Something like 38-33.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.