OSU Analysis Thread...

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
How do Bosa and Bennett compare to SEC DT's and DE's we have faced? Seems like Bosa vs Shepard/CR will be a key matchup.
Bennett isn't huge, but he is quick, strong, and relentless. He was the best player on the field in the Big Ten championship game. Will be a first or second round draft pick.

Bosa is often compared to JJ Watt, and for good reason. He's almost an exact replica. Will be top 5 overall draft pick. He was doubled a lot after he dominated the first half of the season. The key for OSU is to get production from the DE on the other side of the field if Bosa is doubled, which they did with Rashad Frazier in the Big Ten title game.

Adolphus Washington is another guy that will be playing on Sundays. He has really come on the second half of the season, and dominated the last couple games.

With those three guys, they are very talented on the d-line, but they do lack depth, especially with the losses of Noah Spence and Jamal Marcus right before the season. They have been worn down in a couple games this year.

I don't know which SEC defensive line they'd be comparable to.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I wish I knew the story myself...inside jokes are always funnier when you're on the inside!
NYBF was the Most Interesting Man BEFORE the Most Interesting Man became the Most Interesting Man.

A legend in his own mind.

You know what a uh "legend" is don'tcha?

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Here we go...the doubt is slowly creeping into people's minds and more are starting to pick Ohio State to beat Bama. Just like the Notre Dame game. I also see more and more "experts" picking Ohio State. Its as if the "experts" like picking the upset so if it does happen they look like a genius.

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
Here we go...the doubt is slowly creeping into people's minds and more are starting to pick Ohio State to beat Bama. Just like the Notre Dame game. I also see more and more "experts" picking Ohio State. Its as if the "experts" like picking the upset so if it does happen they look like a genius.
Haven't seen any of this. Everyone is picking Bama, except for the Buckeye crazies. What experts have you seen take OSU?

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Didn't Urban Meyer pick Notre Dame to beat Alabama when he was working as an Analyst for ESPN?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Yeah I have been reading their boards a lot and they have given you a lot of crap.
I seen it too but after Earle pointed out that Henry was no fat body I finally quit reading. It was going too far overboard. When they say Yeldon is only a slash back and can't go between the tackles and Henry is fat and slow I knew what I was dealing with.

That's not to mention that Amari Cooper is the only WR we play:eek:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I seen it too but after Earle pointed out that Henry was no fat body I finally quit reading. It was going too far overboard. When they say Yeldon is only a slash back and can't go between the tackles and Henry is fat and slow I knew what I was dealing with.

That's not to mention that Amari Cooper is the only WR we play:eek:
Haha I wish I was as "fat" as Henry. They just can't stay away from the southern jokes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.