OSU Analysis Thread...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yeah I have been reading their boards a lot and they have given you a lot of crap.
Yeah. I haven't read most of it, probably. They are basically a parochial, racist bunch, and they don't even realize it. We'll leave them behind in the dust, just like we did Notre Dame and their similar posts. There are about 5% with an extra-rectal view of the world... ;)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yeah. I haven't read most of it, probably. They are basically a parochial, racist bunch, and they don't even realize it. We'll leave them behind in the dust, just like we did Notre Dame and their similar posts. There are about 5% with an extra-rectal view of the world... ;)
Well I have read a bunch of their threads really closely. There have been quite a few who respect Alabama as a traditional power. It seems as though there are two sides of extremes. One side recognizes Alabama as a good opponent and the other is pure hatred like they are with Michigan along with the very bad comments that would get people banned on here. Can't really blame them though with the inferiority complex they and much of the Big 10 suffers from. At least B1GTide is all right. [emoji6]

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well I have read a bunch of their threads really closely. There have been quite a few who respect Alabama as a traditional power. It seems as though there are two sides of extremes. One side recognizes Alabama as a good opponent and the other is pure hatred like they are with Michigan along with the very bad comments that would get people banned on here. Can't really blame them though with the inferiority complex they and much of the Big 10 suffers from. At least B1GTide is all right. [emoji6]
There was finally not anything interesting to read. Only about .1% with any football knowledge. They are hilarious when they start trying to break us down. We have no one on our team who can play and that's a fact, except for, maybe Cooper. Stop Cooper and they win in a landslide. Reading that BS for a while makes one feel that you don't want to see or talk to them again except on the field. I wish their coach were so delusional, but he's not. He knows what he's up against...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, he's really from NJ, so... ;)

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
There was finally not anything interesting to read. Only about .1% with any football knowledge. They are hilarious when they start trying to break us down. We have no one on our team who can play and that's a fact, except for, maybe Cooper. Stop Cooper and they win in a landslide. Reading that BS for a while makes one feel that you don't want to see or talk to them again except on the field. I wish their coach were so delusional, but he's not. He knows what he's up against...
Yeah sure go ahead and double/triple team Cooper and see if White doesn't light a fire under them. I can only imagine how much worse it would get if Alabama beats them especially if it's a rout.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
I haven't read any of their boards, but from what you are describing, if you change the teams. it's like reading ITAT.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yeah sure go ahead and double/triple team Cooper and see if White doesn't light a fire under them. I can only imagine how much worse it would get if Alabama beats them especially if it's a rout.
Well, it will because we cheat - pay players, cut players (despite the fact we've been in the top ten GSR since Saban came), and, if it comes right down to it, pay off officials. It's a disgusting mess to read, a morass of inferiority. The worst of it is that they are better than just about all the other OSU boards. Right now, I just want to meet them on the field, beat then and see them disappear into the rear-view mirror without farewell...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Well, it will because we cheat - pay players, cut players (despite the fact we've been in the top ten GSR since Saban came), and, if it comes right down to it, pay off officials. It's a disgusting mess to read, a morass of inferiority. The worst of it is that they are better than just about all the other OSU boards. Right now, I just want to meet them on the field, beat then and see them disappear into the rear-view mirror without farewell...
Yeah that's true I saw quite a few OSU boards before I got to that one. They must have read AUFAMILY and ITAT after the Playoff Selection Committee paired them up with Alabama. A bunch of copy cats.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yeah that's true I saw quite a few OSU boards before I got to that one. They must have read AUFAMILY and ITAT after the Playoff Selection Committee paired them up with Alabama. A bunch of copy cats.
Just forget it, if it comes to discussing football. First, they don't know enough football to discuss anything. Second, their frothing at the mouth seems to interfere with typing...

BamaRickandLisa

Scout Team
Oct 3, 2011
Mississippi
I have been reading their post since I found out that we were going to play them .
I thought Lswho and aubarn were bad but they are the most arrogant bunch i have read.
I will be at the game and pray that we stomp the crap out of them.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
I've perused their message board for a week now. It's the typical trailer park, incestual, uneducated stuff from them. It's just Notre Dame a few years ago.

Last edited:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I've read their scout board for the last two days. Pretty disappointing stuff. Maybe 1-2 out of 10 posts actually discuss the game, match ups, strategy, etc. The rest devolve into cheating, ncaa violations, and how CNS is evil. They like to point at the OM loss, too. Very little mention is made of VT, or how OM is a Big 6 Bowl Team.

Many just don't know what they are talking about. One thought Drake was still playing. Another claimed BS wasn't an effective passer while rolling out. While yet another listed our DL as a weakness compared to past teams. Fans will be fans, I get that. The ignorance is regrettable.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.