Link: Obama Seeks Advice on Establishing Monarchy

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Well, well, well. What have we here?
President Barack Obama spent several hours on Monday in a closed-door Oval Office meeting seeking advice on how to establish a monarchy, Fox News reports.

According to Fox, the President peppered his Oval Office guest with detailed questions about the mechanics of setting up a monarchy and was curious about the perks and powers that go along with it.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-obama-seeks-advice-establishing-monarchy

I don't even know what to say. I know what I'd like to say, but I wouldn't want the wrong people to get the wrong idea...

What say you, Bamaro, Seebell, et al?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Well, well, well. What have we here?

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-obama-seeks-advice-establishing-monarchy

I don't even know what to say. I know what I'd like to say, but I wouldn't want the wrong people to get the wrong idea...

What say you, Bamaro, Seebell, et al?
You do realize that this is a comedy piece :conf3:
Andy Borowitz (born January 4, 1958) is an American writer, comedian, and actor. Borowitz is a New York Times-bestselling author who won the first National Press Club award for humor. He is known for creating the satirical column The Borowitz Report, which has an audience in the millions and was acquired by The New Yorker. In a profile on CBS News Sunday Morning, he was called "one of the funniest people in America".[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I had a late night followed by an early morning followed by a long day.
April Fools' in the middle of December. What's next?
You sure you ain't trying to keep too "warm" with that Jack Daniels bottle?:smile:

I thought I made a mistake one time but I was wrong.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Two nights ago I watched "Christmas Vacation" with my soon to be ex and my 15-year old. When the old man tells Clark that he got through the holidays with "a lot of help from Jack Daniels," my son asked WHO Jack is. I told him it's a whiskey and he said, "Oh I thought it was a guy."

A shrink I guess.

Now back to Poe's law!!!

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Two nights ago I watched "Christmas Vacation" with my soon to be ex and my 15-year old. When the old man tells Clark that he got through the holidays with "a lot of help from Jack Daniels," my son asked WHO Jack is. I told him it's a whiskey and he said, "Oh I thought it was a guy."

A shrink I guess.

Now back to Poe's law!!!
Well, kids these days do think a bit differently than we did when we were growing up. I'll take our way better. Way, better!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.