Go navy. Beat army

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Time to revive this thread. Game day at the inner harbor was good, I am so glad they moved this game to stand alone, and was so proud to serve this country and all it's differences and uniqueness , and it's sameness and uniformity.

GO NAVY. , BEAT ARMY

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Go Army!! Now that my son is in the Airforce, that game might present a challenge for me to choose a side, but Army all the way against Navy *grin*

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Time to revive this thread. Game day at the inner harbor was good, I am so glad they moved this game to stand alone, and was so proud to serve this country and all it's differences and uniqueness , and it's sameness and uniformity.

GO NAVY. , BEAT ARMY
i am glad they moved it as well. it deserves to stand alone

dvil doc

1st Team
Dec 3, 2014
Northern Virginia
Fear the snake.

Navy wins 13th straight.

The interview by Army RB Larry Dixon though was very inspiring. He will never play on the highest stage or have the chance to make the national news as a child beater or a man who gets caught knocking out his woman in an elevator.

Instead, he will, like my Marine Corps officer son about to go on his third deployment, be the next generation of studs who lead this nation to greatness.

Last edited:

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Oh my Jeesuz...really? Tacky much...good lord that is horrible! they had it too!

That is just ridiculous on so many levels...so much for Integrity there Navy...this guy wasn't going for a job at FSU right? If I wasn't going for Army before lol. Ugh.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.