Teacher Unknowingly Eats Pot Brownie

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
at least the teacher wasnt having sex with the student.
You're right about that. It could be way worse. I saw a story on al.com on the recent arrests of teachers having sex with student in AL. If I remember correctly, there were over 20 arrests in the last couple years (most of the female teachers). I'll try to find the article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Does anyone find that the site hosting this article being called "The Blaze" adds a certain je ne sais quoi that makes this even more humorous?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You can get too waxed to roll another spleef. It's really hard to get too spaced to eat another brownie, though.
Of course, smoking it is not good for your health, but it's hard to subtract half a brownie, once you've eaten it. What caught my eye was that just a piece of the brownie hit hard enough to put the teacher in the hospital. Was the kid going to eat the whole thing? :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Of course, smoking it is not good for your health, but it's hard to subtract half a brownie, once you've eaten it. What caught my eye was that just a piece of the brownie hit hard enough to put the teacher in the hospital. Was the kid going to eat the whole thing? :)
i have seen funny results 30 minutes after hearing "hey i dont feel anything, i think ill have another."

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Teacher must have been an amateur.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.