*** RB Damien Harris Commits to Alabama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: RB Damien Harris Updates

Andrew Bone asked Blake Barnett at the Under Armour AA game practice who he was recruiting during the week and without hesitation he said "Damien Harris, simple as that". Help pull him in Blake!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I think with Harbough at M, Things will change a lot in next few weeks... Harris could be one of the suprise one. Bama has to get him in and get him commited early. The longer it goes, the most likely it'l lbe at M or Kentucky.
Andrew Bone asked Blake Barnett at the Under Armour AA game practice who he was recruiting during the week and without hesitation he said "Damien Harris, simple as that". Help pull him in Blake!

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY

I have a few college buddies that still reside in Richmond, Kentucky (where Madison Southern H.S. is located). One in particular says to expect a Bama commitment. He does have an inside track to as he is part of the Madison Southern community. Knowing him, and the fact that he is a die hard UK fan, I trust what he has to say. If he was leaning UK I would definitely be hearing about it. Of course, no one knows for sure at this point except for Damien Harris.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

Harbaugh could flip some of the commits in next few weeks from OSU, Mich st and others.
Pertaining to Michigan and Harris, Harris was asked directly about that in his interview. He said even with Harbaugh going to Michigan, he has zero interest in Michigan.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Anybody have any idea what is being said in the above tweet?
Mike Farrell is still predicting Kentucky (#BBN-Big Blue Nation) but he is hearing a lot of current recruits saying Harris will end up at Bama..

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

Is Harris announcing today or next Friday?
Harris is announcing next Friday, said he wanted the people who helped him get to where he is to be there when he announced. That wouldn't have been possible if he announced at the game.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010

we will still have henry, and drake says he will be back, and jones looks like a good rb for our team, and bo scarborough will be hard to displace at rb. flowers may enter the equation. my key is the off line, and we have some real bangers for 2015. we will miss arie, and shepherd, but, I think pettibon, cotton the two recruits I cant spell their name will be pushing hard. need a legitimate blocking tight end, miss the Williams days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.