*** RB Damien Harris Commits to Alabama ***

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: RB Damien Harris Updates (Announcing Friday, January 9th)

I hope he doesn't either, but, Tennpenny is the one I'm worried about transferring & it's a shame too..Cause he's looked like a RB that wouldn't shy away from hitting the LOS hard & fast the few times I've seen him actually run the ball in mop up duty, that's after the back-up's of the starters got PT in mop up duty..He's always been the very last RB in mop up duty..I dunno if he's not a practice warrior or just hasn't picked up on the blocking or which lane he supposed to hit..No matter cause he looked like a bruising RB the 3-4 times I actually remember him running during an actual game..
I hope T Jones doesn't transfer. That cat looks like he could be a very, very good running back.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
The numbers listed on his 247 page are insane: 16.2 YPC last year, 11.9 as a junior, 12.3 as a sophomore, and 12.0 as a freshman.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I think we locked the #1 class the last two commitments actually & this is just sticking the dagger in the heart of the best recruiting class ever..And we're not done yet either..(G)
Well, FWIW, I would suppose that this pretty well locks up another # 1 class. Now, if we can just pick up an OT...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Re: RB Damien Harris Updates (Announcing Friday, January 9th)

I hope he doesn't either, but, Tennpenny is the one I'm worried about transferring & it's a shame too..Cause he's looked like a RB that wouldn't shy away from hitting the LOS hard & fast the few times I've seen him actually run the ball in mop up duty, that's after the back-up's of the starters got PT in mop up duty..He's always been the very last RB in mop up duty..I dunno if he's not a practice warrior or just hasn't picked up on the blocking or which lane he supposed to hit..No matter cause he looked like a bruising RB the 3-4 times I actually remember him running during an actual game..
If I remember talks on this site correctly, the main issue has been not doing the things to get better in other areas, I.e. pass protection, weightroom. I'm a huge fan of him as well and hope he sticks cause He and T Jones will most likely be the one-two punch in 2016, which would be a really good one.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
This is exciting. I was expecting this since he tweeted out a picture of himself in a Bama jersey. I think he could challenge for some playing time next season. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.