"We Want Bama" - A challenge

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
We keep hearing all the "We Want Bama" chants, and see all the signs at other team's games. I'd love nothing more than to see a sign at an NFL game stating..."We Want Bama". Would be totally epic.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
This would be more a joke than what the Oregon's and FSU's of the world are doing. Surely we have some fans around say Jacksonville that could pull this off.
That would be funny! But the NFL knows they could beat Bama so I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Saint&Sinner

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
We've had to deal with this before...

"I don't know, we haven't played Alabama yet." -- Vince Lombardi after being asked what it felt like to be the greatest football team in the world just after winning the '66 Super Bowl.

B-)

Last edited:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
It's been done before. I believe someone at a Jacksonville game actually did this a couple of years ago when this first became big. I've also seen it done at college basketball games as well.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
"If you want to "be" the man, you have to "beat" the man! - Nature Boy Ric Flair!

The Committee and our work have made us the "man" in CFB.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I'm sure the NFL likes to think that, and perhaps since the guys playing are a few years older/stronger/more experienced it might be true, but if you look at the boys we've put into the pros since our national championship run started, you've got a quality defense just about 2 deep and starters across the board on offense except for at QB. We might not be a title contender in the NFL, but we might just be better than average.

That would be funny! But the NFL knows they could beat Bama so I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.