Reindeer Horns on Cars

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
SMH

A car going 90+ (I was driving 70) passed me this morning. Of all the ways to project that holiday spirit, why this?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Look, I'm just going to say what we're all thinking - "gay."
The car was going so fast I didn't see the driver. I was looking at the antlers to make sure they didn't fly off. The airflow at 90+ had them quivering and shaking like a leaf. If you don't have a kid who insists on having those on your car, I don't know why an adult would do that.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The car was going so fast I didn't see the driver. I was looking at the antlers to make sure they didn't fly off. The airflow at 90+ had them quivering and shaking like a leaf. If you don't have a kid who insists on having those on your car, I don't know why an adult would do that.
This is a man card violation.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
These have been around for years. It's just one of those things that people who are into Christmas decoration do.

I agree. My mother always put a wreath on the front of her car. She loved decorating to the max. I am not that into decorations, so I wouldn't put one on my car.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What about these?

Different or same thing?

I had one of those stick families (Alabama stick family) on my minivan. Yes...I was one of those people. Haha, but I traded my minivan in for a SUV and I haven't put anything on there except for one chrome "A" on the back. ;)

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
Well, it could almost be worse. Last month, a mom from my daughters soccer team.. 1. Hit this.. 2. Had no idea that it was IN her vehicle... 3. Drove five miles before she reached her destination...4. Got the shock of her life when she got out to assess the damage done!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.