Championship Game Ticket Prices

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I put in my request for playoff tickets through Tide Pride. Assuming we get them...the Sugar Bowl tickets are going to be $175. However, the Championship Game tickets were listed as "TBD". I called the UA ticket office yesterday and they informed me that they had just found out that the Championship Game tickets will be $450.
$450! Yes I was shocked.

However....I am a Bama nut and will go anyway if I get the opportunity.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
They told me we would hear later this week, however they may have been meaning about the Sugar Bowl only.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
They told me we would get an email today - but who knows... I don't expect to have enough points to get them anyway. I am in the "Under 500" club so we didn't even get offered SEC CG tickets. We got a "first come first served" offer for tickets (I am assuming returned Mizzou tickets) on Thursday so we applied. The only way we knew we actually got them is that our credit card was charged. My buddy who did get Tide Pride tickets to the game never even knew he had them until they showed up at his house. In past years their communication has been a bit better, but the communication around the SEC CG was basically non-existent.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
They told me we would get an email today - but who knows... I don't expect to have enough points to get them anyway. I am in the "Under 500" club so we didn't even get offered SEC CG tickets. We got a "first come first served" offer for tickets (I am assuming returned Mizzou tickets) on Thursday so we applied. The only way we knew we actually got them is that our credit card was charged. My buddy who did get Tide Pride tickets to the game never even knew he had them until they showed up at his house. In past years their communication has been a bit better, but the communication around the SEC CG was basically non-existent.
I've never gotten these emails. Everytime I've been able to get postseason tickets, the only way that I've found out is by checking my credit card charges online.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Make no mistake, this playoff is all about the money. $450 per ticket is approaching Super Bowl level prices!
No joke... Rumor is standing room only are $350.... Supposedly Jerry is also looking at setting up a VIP tailgate area for $150-$200 where you can watch the game on TV outside the stadium and have access to $10 beer and port-o-potties... Leave it to Jerry....

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
No joke... Rumor is standing room only are $350.... Supposedly Jerry is also looking at setting up a VIP tailgate area for $150-$200 where you can watch the game on TV outside the stadium and have access to $10 beer and port-o-potties... Leave it to Jerry....
i went for the michigan game. i had a good time, but i won't go back to that stadium.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
i went for the michigan game. i had a good time, but i won't go back to that stadium.
I agree... Went to Michigan game and will go to Wisconsin and USC games since my friends with Cowboys season tix can buy those at face value.

We have 3 RV passes to tailgate for National Championship but, will not pay $1000+ to get inside the stadium. I might consider the standing room if I could get one under $200. Else, I'll tailgate all day and watch in the RV. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
How much to use the port-o-pots? I am sure Jerry won't let those go for free. [emoji12]

shaggy

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 21, 2001
Hoover
Tide Pride communication is awful. If there is any special event (like bowl game or kickoff classic type game, their whole system must be like printing out requests and laying them all on the floor trying to figure out who gets what). The management in that office is lacking and probably stuck in the mindset..."this is how we've always done things". Battle needs to address that situation.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
There is nothing like watching it from home, eating your own food, using your own toilet, and drinking your own beverages...total cost, 60 bucks.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If I could get championship tickets at face value, I would gladly pay $450 to see either Alabama or OSU play in the game. The problem - I will have to pay at least twice that on the secondary market.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
And you would be a fool to not buy them if you have the opportunity. They will got for $800/each on stubhub for the worst seat in the house.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.