SEC in 60:Bama's championship season on SEC network

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Tune in now to the SEC network, they are showing Alabama on the SEC in 60 for our whole championship season this year.

It replays at 11pm (CST) too...in case you want to DVR it.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This is pretty neat with them showing all the key plays from our games.

I forgot about that huge play by Depriest stripping the ball from the Arkansas running back on his way to the endzone.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
This is pretty neat with them showing all the key plays from our games.

I forgot about that huge play by Depriest stripping the ball from the Arkansas running back on his way to the endzone.
Trey DePriest's detractors are quick to point out that he is too slow, lazy, doesn't take the right angles, poor lateral pursuit, etc etc.
But at the same time they won't give him the credit for the huge strip in the Arkansas game nor the great tackle for the safety in the Miss St game that shifted momentum to our side. TP has played very well down the stretch, he isn't elite like the past MLBs we have had under Saban. But when he is on, he is the best MLB we have at Alabama. so many forget that he is the captain of our defense, without him, our defense would not be a Top 10 unit in the country.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Trey DePriest's detractors are quick to point out that he is too slow, lazy, doesn't take the right angles, poor lateral pursuit, etc etc.
But at the same time they won't give him the credit for the huge strip in the Arkansas game nor the great tackle for the safety in the Miss St game that shifted momentum to our side. TP has played very well down the stretch, he isn't elite like the past MLBs we have had under Saban. But when he is on, he is the best MLB we have at Alabama. so many forget that he is the captain of our defense, without him, our defense would not be a Top 10 unit in the country.
trey was a monster in the mizzou game

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
My favorite 4 plays of the year were the following:

1. Sims long run for a TD against aTm. It was like a MAN playing against boys.
2. #19's interception against aTm That was just awesome!
3. All of Amari's long TD's esp. that one against Tennercee. Maybe all 115 receptions could be included.
4. Drake's long TD against Florida, I think. That was awesome. I sure do miss him.

It's really hard to stop at 4

There were lots of Big plays this year:
#27, Mr. Henry's, TD runs in several games.
#26 interception against ArKansas
Sims runs when 1st downs were needed.
a long run by #27 on a long 3rd down against the Barn

I actually think the list is longer than any other year in Crimson Tide history.

Last edited:

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Thanks! After watching it again, he just fumbled it trying to switch it to his other arm. It wasn't necessarily "stripped". Still a critical play.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
My favorite 4 plays of the year were the following:

1. Sims long run for a TD against aTm. It was like a MAN playing against boys.
2. #19's interception against aTm That was just awesome!
3. All of Amari's long TD's esp. that one against Tennercee. Maybe all 115 receptions could be included.
4. Drake's long TD against Florida, I think. That was awesome. I sure do miss him.

It's really hard to stop at 4

There were lots of Big plays this year:
#27, Mr. Henry's, TD runs in several games.
#26 interception against ArKansas
Sims runs when 1st downs were needed.
a long run by #27 on a long 3rd down against the Barn

I actually think the list is longer than any other year in Crimson Tide history.
You forget these things over the course of a season. One of the great things about the SECN is little things like this "supercut." We don't have to wait for a youtuber to make it with some Pop Top 40 music...SECN is giving it to us with the live commentary.

I, too, came away realizing how we truly do miss Drake. He was lost so early that his role wasn't even fully established in the offense so most around the nation don't appreciate it much...they scoff at the talk about missing "your 3rd string tailback." He wasn't a 3rd teamer in the traditional sense. He was clearly going to be used as a formational mismatch guy. For example, that simple screen that he took to the house looking just like Cooper. The Florida reception off a fade ran as well as a full-time WR. He was a huge change of pace compared to Yeldon and Henry's running styles.

Hope he will fully recover mentally and physically...because he's going to be something next year if healthy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.