Blake Sims Invited to the Senior Bowl

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Happy for Blake, he earned his way there.
* Hope Blake plays in the game and shows the Scouts how good he has became *
How will scouts classify Blake, a running QB., a Pro Set QB, an Option QB.
OR... Will the Scouts just call Blake A Game Manager like they did AJ.

(IMO... AJ made a mistake when he skipped the game last year.)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Austin Shepherd accepted an invitation to play in the Senior Bowl. He's the third Bama player in the game.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
I agree. Dont count him out, he might just surprise some folks. I say give him a shot and see what he can do.
I can't help but wonder how much more he would have progressed if he had been with CLK more than one year. He appears the only OC that we've had that knew how to use Blake's talents. Hopefully, the NFL scouts will see the same talent and potential. Congratulations Blake!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Arie Kouandjio becomes the fourth Alabama player on the Senior Bowl roster. Link
Yeah, I'm going for the 1st time and look forward to seeing the Bama guys. Arie is the perfect example of hard work on and off the field. He's class, class, class and an Academic All-American as well. ;)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Maybe Seattle will draft Blake to be Russell Wilsons back up. They look like clones to me.
Whatever direction Blake goes, I have a feeling that he will be a success. One of my favorite all time Bama players.
I hate to see him go.
sip

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Blake will be drafted. He needs to have strong showing at Senior Bowl/ Combine.

I hope Deandrew White and Jones get that chance.. they both earned that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You're not crazy & agree 100% with ya..If Russell Wilson can do it, both are similar height (I think Blake is an inch taller as a matter of fact) & arm strength..When Blake is on & is actually a better passer than Russell or he's just as good of a passer at the least..I think Blake can as well in the right system & OC coaching him up..
Call me crazy but I think if Blake can get in the right situation he can play QB in the NFL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.