Rick Neuheisel on Oregon and the Playoff scenario

oregonbltzkrieg

1st Team
Sep 17, 2013
Ducks at Warp Speed
Re: Rick Neuheisal on Oregon and the Playoff scenario

Word from the practice field is that the Ducks' all-everything cornerback, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, injured his knee Tuesday in practice. No link yet but comes from a team source. Blitz can you confirm?
More rotten news. This has been an injury plagued season and it just gets worse. Hopefully this will harden the team's resolve to get things done and I'm sure it will put everyone on notice that they will need to step up, fill the void and play the game of their lives on January 1st.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Re: Rick Neuheisal on Oregon and the Playoff scenario

In 2002 Alabama football was down and out. Some even said Alabama would be out of business. The teams of the SEC shared a common interest in keeping Alabama down and out. Rome had fallen, the coliseum had been sacked. SEC fans were jubilant at the news of the death of Mighty Alabama. Three national championships later (with another possible), news of Alabama's demise has been greatly exaggerated. I wouldn't go counting chickens (or ducks) just yet.
Are you perhaps comparing Oregon to Aubrun? I remember a couple SEC teams doing pretty well recruiting when Bama was supposedly down and out.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
I agree, and that's if FSU brings their A game. If the Noles show up after halftime like they've consistently done this year it could be 58-17. Won't be close.
What it the line for the score at the half? That will tell us how many points behind FSU will have to be so that Jameis gets his UAB buddy's bet paid off and how big a hole FSU will need to climb out of in the second half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.