Luke Del Rio (transfer possible) Please consider using better titles...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Re: Luke Del Rio

He'd have to sit out another year, which if I'm not mistaken, would eat up another year of eligibility. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Please consider using a title such as Luke Del Rio regretting transfer? or something more than his name so readers may have a better idea of the subject.

Thanks
Thanks for the post.
There is actually a TF policy in regards to such short titles. They're called "teasers" and in the past have been treated as such and deleted. I think you probably just beat the mods to the punch.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

My bet would be he stays at OSU rather than burn another year of eligibility. Gary Andersen is a very good HC and his real system should benefit Del Rio.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA

Thanks for the post.
There is actually a TF policy in regards to such short titles. They're called "teasers" and in the past have been treated as such and deleted. I think you probably just beat the mods to the punch.
Not trying to tease anyone. Just happened to recall that he went to Oregon State specifically because of Riley. Read it if you like. Delete it if you like.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Not trying to tease anyone. Just happened to recall that he went to Oregon State specifically because of Riley. Read it if you like. Delete it if you like.
Not my call. All we're saying is that titles which contain nothing more than a person's name are considered "teasers" and frowned on. As has already been said:
Please consider using a title such as Luke Del Rio regretting transfer? or something more than his name so readers may have a better idea of the subject.
Some folks are sticklers for certain rules on this site. We appreciate your consideration in abiding by them.

Thanks

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

No, that's not the answer. Don't put up a title again consisting of only a person's name. If you want to address me further about it, do it in a PM...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.