New Hampshire vs UT Chattanooga

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
UNH up 7-0 in the 1st. Yeah, I know, it's FCS (1AA) playoffs, but it's college football. I try to hang on to it as long as I can. :)

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Of all coaches who want to talk about it being difficult to recruit to a college, the guy at New Hampshire might have about the best argument. And I even say that as someone who loves New Hampshire.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The Mocs played a great game except for that darn 3d Qtr when UNH came our with much more energy than in the first half. Their D stepped up and the offense began to move the ball consistently. Don't know how long Chatta will be able to hang on to Russ Huesman as he has brought the program from maybe winning 1 or 2 games a year, to being SouCon Champions this year. Of course, he has been helped tremendously by his son at QB who actually had offers from Georgia Tech & Wake Forest. Great season Mocs.

Vertical

All-American
May 15, 2000
New Hampshire
The Mocs played a great game except for that darn 3d Qtr when UNH came our with much more energy than in the first half. Their D stepped up and the offense began to move the ball consistently. Don't know how long Chatta will be able to hang on to Russ Huesman as he has brought the program from maybe winning 1 or 2 games a year, to being SouCon Champions this year. Of course, he has been helped tremendously by his son at QB who actually had offers from Georgia Tech & Wake Forest. Great season Mocs.

Where's the love for UNH?! I'm in New Hampshire about 12 minutes from the "stadium". go wildcats!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.