Heisman Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The media has been trying to give this award to Mariota for three years but he has managed to do something to mess it up for two seasons. Well, nothing will get in their way tonight so there's little point in watching.

Regardless, congrats to Coop for people recognizing his hard work and dedication to his craft.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Eddie George. It got stuck in the airport "x-ray machine" at the security check. It broke the arm off.
My second guess would have been Winston. He's not the most disciplined winner among the bunch.

I wonder if anyone's checked the pawn shops around Tallahassee?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
My second guess would have been Winston. He's not the most disciplined winner among the bunch.

I wonder if anyone's checked the pawn shops around Tallahassee?
They said he won and just left without meeting with the other members or socializing. This was on Sirius yesterday with Brown, George and Griffin. George warned him if doesn't get his act together they will take it away.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
They said he won and just left without meeting with the other members or socializing. This was on Sirius yesterday with Brown, George and Griffin. George warned him if doesn't get his act together they will take it away.
He probably pushed people out of the way on his way out. :)

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
I would really love to see Amari win this but I don't think you could go wrong with any of these 3 guys. Class all the way.

RTR

tider70

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 15, 2013
The show being an hour long is silly. It seems like all the stats and stuff just become repetitive. 30 minutes would be plenty long. Good luck, Coop! You have been a fun player to watch and cheer for the last few years! And I agree with a previous poster, all three of these guys seem to be really classy! A far cry from the previous winners!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I gotta be honest, all three of these guys seems like great people, earnest competitors and worthy winners. I'm pulling for Amari but think he's a long-shot, but that said, regardless of who wins, I'll not be upset.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Interesting aside: Ray Price tried to pick my mom up when she waitressing in Selma in the 60's

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Heck, with all he's done, if they haven't taken it from him by now I don't suppose they ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.