Ohio State's Braxton Miller to LSU would turn the SEC upside down

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
Meyer says no, but Barrett proved to be a much better passer. Miller is the better runner, but our offense was better with JT under center. And if Jones plays well on 1/1, Miller will know that his days as QB for OSU are over.
It's tough for me to say who is better....I would like to have seen what Braxton could do with the weapons JT had this year.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Obviously I've got nothing against Miller and wish him well, but I do think it should be added that shoulder injuries, such as the one that derailed his season, are very serious matters and are frequently debilitating. Elbow injuries have just about become a dime per dozen -- kind of the throwing equivalent of a torn ACL -- but shoulder injuries are an entirely different beast. Do some research on some MLB pitchers for a decent understanding of this. It's routinely a career-ender, and even for those fortunate enough to return, it often reduces flamethrowers to soft-tossing junkball pitchers.

My point is that it's a bit foolish to assume that Miller will be near the same player that he was when he returns from his most recent shoulder injury, if he returns at all. To say that he "would turn the SEC upside down," is putting the proverbial cart about three time zones in front of the horse.

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
1. Will Barrett be willing to take backseat to Miller for one more year?
2. Will Miller be willing to take backseat to Barrett for one more year?
3. Will both be able co-exist with each other.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.