Ohio State's Braxton Miller to LSU would turn the SEC upside down

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I actually mentioned this a while back to a friend of mine. I also believe I mentioned it here in a post somewhere. Braxton Miller would make LSU instant contenders again.

It just seems like too good of a fit to NOT happen and LSU would be dumb to not pursue it. They have no QB on their roster. Jennings looks like a worse version of Jordan Jefferson and Harris is very unknown, but looked extremely poor against Auburn.

Last edited:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, turn the SEC upside down, alright...(tiniest of sighs). How'd that work out for the last B1G starting QB to transfer to the Whos? (Rob Bolden of Penn State, in case your memory needs jogging).

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I would by no means be scared of Braxton Miller being at LSU, but he would be a major upgrade over anything they have their now..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
There are also rumors of him going to FSU.

When I made my "list" of places he might end up, they were number two. It makes a lot of sense for him to end up at FSU. As long as Winston is leaving (and does ANYONE think he stays?), then he'd be inserted into an offense which will attempt to showcase him against inferior defenses in the ACC.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.