Iron Bowl was the most watched game of the football season!!!

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
I don't know if I would go as far as all time in any sport, but as far as college football goes...those two are the two best out there. I wish Michigan had been more competitive lately, so as the rivalry hadn't lost some luster...but it is still one of the premier rivalries in College Football.
Yeah I definitely said that with a lot of bias considering college football is my favorite sport

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
I'm jealous that you guys get CBS 3:30 games. CBS does by far the best job of putting on a football game. And 3:30 is by far the best time to watch a game. I don't know if it's the resolution, the sound, the colors, the announcers, the pacing, or what but games look fantastic on CBS.

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Probably so....I wonder what the ratings of an Alabama/FSU title would be. Probably off the charts and I bet people will be conflicted on which team to root for.

Seems like we are the two most hated teams, but for different reasons.
I bet the ratings for an Alabama / Oregon championship game would eclipse an Alabama / FSU game. The national interest has been there for that matchup for a long time now.

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Our team has a MASSIVE following around the country. While we have our share of haters, we also have a huge fan base all around the country.
I've found this to be very true. Having worked and lived in several states, I've found Bama fans all over, people that haven't even been in the state. They all have different reasons.

G8RNGA

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2014
I'm jealous that you guys get CBS 3:30 games. CBS does by far the best job of putting on a football game. And 3:30 is by far the best time to watch a game. I don't know if it's the resolution, the sound, the colors, the announcers, the pacing, or what but games look fantastic on CBS.
Well, you can have Verne.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.