A look inside 15 well known coaches offices

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL

Mark helfrich's office. Looks sterile and cold . Jetson's looking furniture. Like the hot tub though.

Ranking in order to me 1. Saban. 2. Stoops. 3. Mora, looks west coast

Kelley's office looks like someone's home office or den to me , Meyer's desk looks like a conference table. You think those are pictures of Tim Tebow on his desk?

I checked the Bryant award trophy, it is a bust, not a statue. Maybe those years they gave a statue instead?
looks very 'IKEAish'. I like it. clean lines, updated furniture. no one of that old, 'classic' look. Petersen's ofc at U dub is the same.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Mark Richt's looks like our Youth Pastor's office....Except our YP's is bigger. LOL
i was about to say something similar (i was thinking a medium sized high school's principal's office. the cabinets, table and chairs look like they came from ikea. i guess everything about that man is mediocre ;)

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
It's probably an etch-a-sketch that Miles "reboots" by shaking[emoji3]

On a side note, Stoops office is the bomb!

My first apartment wasn't that big.

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I find Spurrier's digs to be fascinating. So much memorabilia!! He has a Helmet on the Top shelf for every place he has been associated except ONE....Washington. Wonder Why?

I mean he even has a USFL Tampa Bandits helmet up there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.