Question: Championship Ticket Shipping?

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Anyone have any update from the ticket office on when tickets will be shipped to those lucky enough to be able to buy them?

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Should have been more specific... I was meaning the Sugar Bowl/Playoff tickets... obviously anything further wouldn't be shipped until the final teams are determined...

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
In the confirmation email I got on December 11, they simply said "shipment and will-call information will be sent at a later date."

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
This is old information (email dated Oct 31), but the bowl order blank said tickets would be shipped no later than 12/26 via UPS second day no signature required.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I like to know when we'll hear about the National Championship game if we made the cut or not....
National championship notification should come this week if they do what they said in the Sugar Bowl email -- "within the next week we will make an evaluation for national championship tickets and notify Tide Pride members." That was on December 11, so maybe we'll find out by Thursday? If you got Sugar Bowl tickets, it's very likely you'll get Dallas as well because the schools get several thousand more tickets to the championship game.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
National championship notification should come this week if they do what they said in the Sugar Bowl email -- "within the next week we will make an evaluation for national championship tickets and notify Tide Pride members." That was on December 11, so maybe we'll find out by Thursday? If you got Sugar Bowl tickets, it's very likely you'll get Dallas as well because the schools get several thousand more tickets to the championship game.
Almost double from what I have heard. 24,000 vs 13,000. Probably still won't help me - but it should get the cut off down below 500.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Should have been more specific... I was meaning the Sugar Bowl/Playoff tickets... obviously anything further wouldn't be shipped until the final teams are determined...
Email from the ticket office today says Sugar Bowl tickets will ship tomorrow 12/17 for in-state delivery on Thursday 12/18 and out-of-state delivery Friday 12/19.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
The original post season bowl order email I received stated (as I mentioned above) there would be no signature required when bowl tickets are delivered. That was accurate. However, the email I received today stated that signature WILL be required upon delivery of tickets. I am going with the most recent email, if you are expecting tickets, expect to sign for them.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
The email that I received from the University this evening says if we reach the championship game, everyone with 228 Tide Totals points or higher will get the Dallas championship tickets. $450 ea.

Last edited:

bama70

3rd Team
Oct 19, 2011
NE Alabama
Miss the cut off by 9 points!! Ugggh....was hoping to take my dad for face value if Bama makes it as this is on his bucket list before his time is up :(

I missed the 2009 game by 30 points. A week later I received an email that additional tickets had come available and I was able to get tickets. The 228 point total is a lot lower than previous years so there may be a chance you could still get tickets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.